1. We recommend booking at least 6 months in advance to ensure our availability, though we do provide more than one trio during busy periods over the summer so late booking is available.
2. Occasionally, one or more of our trio pictured on the site is unavailable, in which case they will be substituted wilth another player of equal skill and presence.
3. Bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of a deposit of £50.00.
4. Balance must be paid either 4 weeks before or on the day unless otherwise agreed directly with Simply Strings. Please pay the balance by cheque or cash.
5. Cancellation after confirmation of booking and less than 3 months before date of engagement will result in loss of deposit. Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the date of engagement will result in loss of 100% entire fee.
6. On the day, we would be very grateful if you could:
- please provide 3 chairs without arms;
- ensure that the playing area is suitably illuminated;
- please ensure that there is an area that is under shade if it is sunny and under cover if it rains, if we are playing outside;
- inform the venue that we are part of your wedding, event and function.
These terms and conditions form an agreement upon confirmation of your booking and as such can be terminated within 14 days of the date of making a provisional booking with Simply Strings Trio.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time, at our sole discretion. Interested parties will be informed by email or writing.
Prices quoted are subject to change until booking has been confirmed with receipt of deposit.
Any fees quoted in these terms and conditions are correct at 27th September 2007.